New Bleach episodes on Adult Swim

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have to check that out. My friend lent me DVDs of The Venture Brothers and I thought it was a riot. Do you know if there is a season three coming up of the Venture Brothers?

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, don't know about the Venture Bros.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been watching Bleach, but I find the original japanese voices with english subs are a better fit for the anime than the dubbed english voices.

jugg2

Enlightened
I used to watch that a little, but I liked Inuyasha while it was playing. Later on they changed writers or something, and it wasn't as good, but the first ones were awesome. AFAIK it doesn't play anymore, but they rotate them I think, so it should come back around sometime.

jugg2

Enlightened
I used to watch that a little, but I liked Inuyasha while it was playing. Later on they changed writers or something, and it wasn't as good, but the first ones were awesome. AFAIK it doesn't play anymore, but they rotate them I think, so it should come back around sometime.

jugg2

Enlightened

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah... took them awhile but now we're cooking.