Had fun with my 6P last night

SarcoBlaster

Newly Enlightened
Well, last night I went laser tagging with a friend and the people at the laser tag place decided to play a few games with all of the lights turned off and filled the entire "arena" with fog. Basically, it was pitch black, and you couldn't see anything. Even the lights on the vests were hard to see. Anyway, I had my 6P with me and decided to use it since I hold the laser gun thing with one hand. I saw some red lights from the other team and turned the 6P on directly at the lights and I heard somebody say, "F***, that light is bright! Dammit, I'm seeing spots now!" Too bad it blinded me as well because of the fog in there, but it was cool. Later on in the night, my friend and I decided to shoot at each other 1 on 1 in a corner and I did the same thing. Luckily for me, there was no fog, so he was the only one who couldn't see. I guess I just found another use for my 6P. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add paintballs to the mix....CQB in low light and paintballs sound like some serious fun. Thanks for the idea.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that's a great idea!

yes, next time i go paintballing, i will take along my brightest light to use ingame /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SarcoBlaster

Newly Enlightened
I used the P60 and it was more than enough light. Maybe next time I'll give the P61 a shot just for the heck of it.

The next time I go airsofting, I have to remember to bring my 6P along as well. I play at a place where there's an actual house so CQB is very common. If I could just find a cheap way of mounting the 6P on my M4, that would be awesome. Anybody have cheap/relatively cheap methods of doing so? Thanks!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to work at an indoor paintball field, and when they turned off the lights, things got SO dangerous...especially for us Referees! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sarcoblaster,

If your M4 has a picatinnny handguard, Fobus makes an inexpensive mount for SF 6P and G2 lights called a FAS-2. I saw it for $20 at Botach a few months ago. If you don't have rails you can buy a short rail that bolts through the handguard holes from www.sogarmory.com for $16.95.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif