Wedding pictures

Patriot

Flashaholic
Well it looks like you guys had quite the bash! Like you said, it was a little different but the world would be a boring place if there wasn't variety. :) Thanks for shar'in.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
well i see 2 things wrong this with this wedding :sssh:

#1 how can someone have a smile on their face with a case of mountain dew, this is a wedding wheres the the real green box filled with heineken :D

#2 this is your sons wedding, your flashoholism is getting in the way of some priorities, instead of the new flashlight get your son the limo he deserves not the family wagon :)

everything else was very cute though :party:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Congrats to the new couple indeed! Looks like all had a great time, lots of smiles, lots of food, lots of fellowship! GREAT pics Herb (and I looked at ALL of them!). Thanks for sharing with your "other family"! :D

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
..... Thanks for sharing with your "other family"! :D
Exactly, thanks for putting it into words.

By the way, the last couple of pictures were of another guy and I holding my son's twin, so he could get "silly stringed". --I only looked at the low-res versions, due to dial-up :p, I wasn't sure if that was clear.
And the car is my son's car not the family's :) Our 'wagon' seats more :)

RH

Enlightened
Great Pics...I actually have been to quite a few weddings that look like that! Mennonite?

And that's not Mountain Dew...that's Mennonite Beer!

Congrats!
Robert

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Great Pics...I actually have been to quite a few weddings that look like that! Mennonite?
Our family isn't Mennonite, hers was, so the Mennonite heritage is there. Seeing my family on the street you would probably ask the same. Dresses, head coverings (but not 'caps'), modest clothing. Both our families share the same convictions, we've come from a more mainstream Christian view, they from a more conservative Mennonite view.