Ok quit teasing us with your delicious photos of the NDI

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had it up to here with all those spectacular pictures of the NDI, and I can't even order one dammit!! :mad::mad:

When will their supply problems with the NDI be resolved?

If there is no near answer, Fenix please sell a AA version of the TK10 so I can have a light with the tactical ergonomics even though the most tactical thing I do all day is browse Candlepower forums.

You people are bad bad bad people, for teasing us non-NDI owners with your slick pictures of the NDI...

:whoopin:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would recommend against scrolling down :p

2z4hlvo.jpg

mcw84g.jpg

350wf4l.jpg

xeorxd.jpg

vz78n9.jpg

befpc1.jpg

2iw9d3l.jpg

wiu4gg.jpg

97tsp5.jpg

fwcgk.jpg

106wkn5.jpg

29m9ac0.jpg

2nrnjb8.jpg

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, it is pretty disgusting. I apologize for posting pictures of my NDI and I am ashamed of myself.

Draven451

Enlightened
Thujone,

Great pictures! :faint:

Wade,

HAHHA thats the funniest flashlight picture I have seen in a long time!:crackup:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
So since the question hasn't been answered yet....Where the heck can we find these? T.A.D Gear doesn't look like they will ever have them in stock, and you can't order them directly. I have been very interested in getting one. Where? Where? Where? Also....why does there seem to be two different versions of this light? One with Strong Light printed on the bezel, and one without.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
One with Strong Light printed on the bezel, and one without.

Not sure where and when you can get them. The first run had a lot of printing on them, like "STRONG LIGHT" and +/- symbols, etc. Due to custoemr feedback asking for the extra printing to be removed, EdgeTac listend and removed it in future runs.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine on Ebay from HKEquipment. I should have it in a few days from Hong Kong. Why wait for TAD Gear? From what has been said about TAD GEAR in other threads, they don't seem to have their act totally together. Even if they get these lights in today, they have been slow to ship in the past. You might get sooner it from Hong Kong.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed.. After the TAD jeer thread I will never send any money their way.. I strongly suggest EDGETAC get another US distributer. Nor will I order thru ebay. So this is likely my one and only Nitecore light.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed.. After the TAD jeer thread I will never send any money their way.. I strongly suggest EDGETAC get another US distributer. Nor will I order thru ebay. So this is likely my one and only Nitecore light.

+1

Wish EdgeTac would go with someone like Batteryjunction, Lighthound, Fenix-store, etc. The TAD situation was really odd.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know why you wouldn't order from HKEquipment on Ebay? They have sold over 45,000 items on Ebay, including Nitecore, with greater than a 99 percent positive feedback record. How many retailers have earned such a record of good service whether off Ebay or on?

Snow

Enlightened

Link to this thread?

Edit: Nvm, I found it.