My Fenix TK10 beamshots

Chao

Enlightened
Got my black Fenix TK10 from Eliteled.com, this light has been well-discussed, I just sharing my beamshots:)
TK10-4.jpg
TK10-1.jpg

Lux readings: (all using primary cells)
Fenix TK10 : 8210 lux
Fenix T1: 8420 lux
Fenix P3D Q5: 3480 lux
Wolf-Eyes Q5 drop-in: 5730 lux

5m shots
FenixT1-5m.jpg
TK10-5m.jpg

WFQ5-5h-hi.jpg
P3DQ5-5m.jpg

10m shots
FenixT1-10m.jpg
TK10-10m.jpg

WFQ5-10m.jpg
P3DQ5-10m.jpg

Last edited:

Gladius01

Enlightened
Nice photos, thank you for sharing. I'm thinking to get one. I can't decide which one at the moment, weather to go for T1 or TK10. If you have any comment on this two flashlight, would be appreciated.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Shots.:thumbsup:

That black TK10 sure looks nice. <o><o>

Gladius01, I think the new TK10 is the obvious choice, I know it is for me.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalms 119:105

roadie

Enlightened
i jus got a T1 ... :grin2:

nice light ... even outshone my p91 surefire at some wall shootouts :eek:oo:

Either one is a great light to have ....

:poke:

Chao

Enlightened
Nice photos, thank you for sharing. I'm thinking to get one. I can't decide which one at the moment, weather to go for T1 or TK10. If you have any comment on this two flashlight, would be appreciated.

Both T1 and TK10 have similar output and throw, but I like TK10 more, it's a little bit smaller, and for me, it looks beautiful than T1:D

e2x2e

Enlightened
Both T1 and TK10 have similar output and throw, but I like TK10 more, it's a little bit smaller, and for me, it looks beautiful than T1:D

Yes, beautiful to your and my eyes, but to most people is is just an ugly piece of rugged equipment. :)

Tachion

Newly Enlightened
Hi, nice shots. The black TK10 looks awesome.

Is the tactical grip ring replacement a coppery orange for the black TK10 as well?

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep the TK10 looks like a true tactical piece. Better in black than olive I say.

I have to get one now!

geek4christ

Enlightened
This is OT, but I was just curious...what is the pumpkin thing in the P3D 5m shot?

Very nice beamshots, and I like the comparison photo, too.The TK10 has a really nice shape, better than the T1 in my opinion and I like how it's closer to the size of the 6P.

Chao

Enlightened
Hi, nice shots. The black TK10 looks awesome.

Is the tactical grip ring replacement a coppery orange for the black TK10 as well?

Yes, the black TK10 cames with the coppery orange ring.

This is OT, but I was just curious...what is the pumpkin thing in the P3D 5m shot?
I took the P3D shot at Halloween day last year:)

Chao

Enlightened
aha.... I was kind of hoping for a black one. :/ Did you try the orange ring on? Does it look ok? :thinking:

I like black too, don't like the orange ring on my black TK10.

LauraQ

Newly Enlightened
I like black too, don't like the orange ring on my black TK10.

I just got my black TK10 and was looking at the orange ring. I'm thinking this can be spray painted flat black with no problem. However, I like the tactical grip ring (it even has a lanyard hole!), so I probably won't mess with it.

zpaulg

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the beamshots dude. I've ordered mine and I'm expecting to take it in the *** from customs as a result!

Ho hum, those are the breaks............

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
Nice photography. Thanks for the beamshots.

I also have the T1 and TK10. A buddy came by tonight to show off his new Incendio. Well, we were comparing lights, and my buddy pointed out that the Fenix T1 has a very slightly brighter spot than the TK10.

Have you noticed this with yours, or am I imagining things?

-- Frank

Chao

Enlightened
Nice photography. Thanks for the beamshots.

I also have the T1 and TK10. A buddy came by tonight to show off his new Incendio. Well, we were comparing lights, and my buddy pointed out that the Fenix T1 has a very slightly brighter spot than the TK10.

Have you noticed this with yours, or am I imagining things?

-- Frank

Yes, My T1 also has slightly brighter hot spot than the TK10, and this also confirmed by other reviewers and my lux readings, T1:8420 lux: TK10: 8210 lux, I think this is due to the slightly heavier OP reflector in TK10.

Solar Powered Pickle

Newly Enlightened
Very nice pics... just wondering though whats that pumpkin on room light switch all about? it isn't on the other pics just the p3d on turbo.????

Yapo

Enlightened
Very nice pics... just wondering though whats that pumpkin on room light switch all about? it isn't on the other pics just the p3d on turbo.????

lol i didnt notice that...

hey Chao you wouldnt have an Olight T10/T20 would you? to compare the beamshot with...your beamshots down the hallway seem seem to show a nice comparison!