My Fenix TK10 beamshots

Chao

Enlightened
Very nice pics... just wondering though whats that pumpkin on room light switch all about? it isn't on the other pics just the p3d on turbo.????

That was my Halloween decoration, the P3D beamshots were taken at that time:D

hey Chao you wouldnt have an Olight T10/T20 would you? to compare the beamshot with...your beamshots down the hallway seem seem to show a nice comparison!

I don't have Olight T10, but I have T20, you can click the linkage in my signature, there have more beamshots comparison.

here are examples of OlightT20 vs TK10:)
T20-10m.jpg
TK10-10m.jpg

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to get one. (Black TK10).:paypal::broke::ohgeez:

This will be my first CR123 light. Can anyone reccomend good affordable batteries?

:welcome::xyxgun::crackup:

Last edited:

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link but I was referring to primaries. I do plan on getting some AW RCR's and a charger in the near future.

Primaries have more capacity for longer runtimes when your out in the feild and unable to recharge. They also perform well in the cold, rechargable LI ION do not.

Yapo

Enlightened
Thx for the beamshots Chao...i was thinking of getting an Olight T10 Q5 to replace my Fenix P1D CE but now i'm not so sure after seeing ur beamshot of the T20 Q5...The hotspot seems abit too small and tight for practical use at close range and it doesnt seem to have an impressive throw either...just a tight hotspot...but the spill seems brighter although its smaller

Boomerang

Newly Enlightened
Have you done a high beam time test for how fast it gets too hot to handle? That would be good to know. I see from Fenix's site it says 1.5 hours but it might be too hot to handle after 15 minutes or something.

It does look like a sweet light!

Andy

HKJ

Flashaholic
Have you done a high beam time test for how fast it gets too hot to handle? That would be good to know. I see from Fenix's site it says 1.5 hours but it might be too hot to handle after 15 minutes or something.

The TK10 is big enough to take the heat. Even the smaller Fenix light can run at full power as long as your keep your hand wrapped around them.

USM0083

Enlightened

After 15 mins on high sitting on my desk, the whole body is very warm.

dmz

Enlightened
Fenix TK10 has a lot of output for the $. The high beam looks powerful. I wish the low beam was lower with longer run time.

Fenix seems to update their leds frequently. When do you think they will update the Fenix TK10's led? Is the black HAIII finish as tough as Surefire's HAIII?

dmz

Enlightened
How tough is the black finish? I have read threads about Fenix HAIII not being as tough as Surefire's HAIII? Is this true?

mikey177

Newly Enlightened
^ The black finish on my TK10 is holding up well.

Since I got it about two weeks ago, I've carried it 24/7 either in my pants pocket (with the good-for-nothing clip that always comes loose) or in a fanny pack next to a set of keys. I haven't seen any scratches on the finish yet.

Of course, that isn't saying much, since I've carried a Surefire E2e much the same way for the past four years, and it is has only recently started to show some signs of wear on the bezel.