• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **HID MOVED TO MARKETPLACE***

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK , I want a P7 or a multi emmiter set-up light, so this sacrificial sale is on.

1. Blocky-Boy Flupic version USVOH Seoul emmiter by Photonfanatic. Its got multilevels ,strobe, SOS.. the works. Perfect condition has received from the man himself. I started pestering Fred for a Flupic BB since the idea of the BB came to life, but I recently got my hands on a FFIII and I've fallen in love all over again, so this one goes to my P7/multi fund... $165 $160 $155 $150 $140 SOLD Shipped

dsc06030vc0.jpg

dsc06029rr3.jpg

HID Moved to Marketplace...

I'm also open to trades PM me.. Aleph, P7, Blitz, HDS...

I take Paypal and M.O. Conus shipping is included in the price, international should be a bit more depending on your location P.M. me. Once I drop this at the P.O. I'm not responsible for loss, if insurance is not applied. Thanks

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Blocky-Boy Flupic and Nextorch Saint HID

bump with a little price drop...

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Blocky-Boy Flupic and Nextorch Saint HID <<PRICE DROP#2>> OPEN TO TRADES

another price drop...

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Blocky-Boy Flupic and Nextorch Saint HID <<PRICE DROP#3>> OPEN TO TRADES

Another drop....

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Blocky-Boy Flupic and Nextorch Saint HID <<LAST DROP#3>> OPEN TO TRADES

LAST price drop...:candle:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Blocky-Boy Flupic and Nextorch Saint HID <<LAST DROP#3>> OPEN TO TRADES

bump