question on ARC-LS models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tique

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for a newbie to the realm of good lights. I have seen the ARC LS with the 123A battery pack listed with both a high dome and a low dome, and I was wondering what in the world the difference is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

I stopped by the ARC booth at SHOT and really like the LS light, but am confused at the two different verisons. I'm thinking about replacing my AAA/LE that y'all helped fix for me at the show with the LS for an EDC. I love the AAA/LE, but sometimes I want a bit more light than that.

Thanks,
Tique

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
If you want a bit more light than your Arc AAA LE, then the Arc LSH-P/LSL-P will fit the bill... actually, it's a LOT more light.

The difference between the Low Dome and the High Dome is the light throw. It can be better explained, described, and shown here in this recent thread where I asked the same question.

Hope that helps out...

-Jim

Tique

Newly Enlightened
That was actually very helpful:) Looks like I'm going to start saving for a LSL-P, as the more flood like beam will fit the bill I'm looking for better. Anybody know of the best place to buy one of these little critters?

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
I believe that you can't go wrong with any of the vendors listed in our Dealers' Corner, or simply check the banners you see in the Forums. Dan from Tactical Warehouse is having a sale right now on the Arc LSL-Premium and the Arc LSH-Premium. You can also check out the Cheers 'N' Jeers section of CPF for more info.

Good luck and remember... you're going to like the Arc LS Premium -- did I say "like"? Okay, you're going to love it!

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.