LED Flashlight Consultant Needed

J

JGentile

We are in need of a consultant to serve in a potential patent infringement case. Our client holds numerous design and utility patents and are pursuing the possibility of litigation. They are designers and manufacturers of flashlights.

Please advise of your interest in pursuing this matter on. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joseph Gentile
Technical Assistance Bureau
800-260-8174
[email protected]

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what kind of information are you looking for, and can you expand on the specifics of the case?

i'm sure there are plenty who would like to help, myself included, but we would need to know case specifics.

if you are uncomfortable conveying these on a public place like cpf, please feel to send me a email at the address listed in my profile.

Greta

Flashaholic
Roth... from what I understand, this guy has already emailed a bunch of members with this same exact post. Um... kinda like spam.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'm offended...i didn't get an email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i would seriously like to know details however....

McGizmo

Flashaholic
If your client has a legitimate case, I would be happy to help. If your client doesn't, I would be happy to help the other party. :)

- Don

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
If your client has a legitimate case, I would be happy to help. If your client doesn't, I would be happy to help the other party. :)

- Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good pick up, Wits' End. English challenged attorney? Mmm hmm. Really, that looks more like a copy/paste/edit error. I don't think Joe is really very English challenged and likely not an attorney. More likely the client is an attorney representing a possible plaintiff. Technical Assistance "Bureau"? Uh huh. Maybe the USPO wasn't as helpful as predicted.

TAB has kind of an elementary looking site TAB Web Page being hosted by a little outfit in Germantown, Maryland possibly being run by a student at the Universtiy.

Nice user profile.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
/scepticism

maybe attorneys from another well known case fishing here?
troll?
until you know they are genuine i wouldnt have anything to do with them.could be damaging to someones case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
/-scepticism

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
But IF this is a real thing I would think Craig would be the most knowledgeable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this email AFTER seeing this message on CPF.
I wrote back to him that "CPF would be a good place to go, but you've already been there" or something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Wit's End. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif