Were can I get a 38mm glass lens

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had just burrowed my friends 1960's metal flash light and no sooner then I got it I accidentally knocked it to the floor:eek::oops:! I tried to catch it with my foot, but it still broke the lens when it hit the ground:faint:.
I want to replace it fast so thanks.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the tip but in my desperation I already went there, their closes sizes are 35mm and 42mm, 35 will slip out the front while 42mm will not fit. This just happened 5 min. ago, in fact if it wasn't over:banghead:, I just went to go upstairs and I picked up the light, as I yelled in pain:eek: nearly drooping it again! I had put the light back together again not realizing that the glass acted as a nonconductor between the body and the bezel:stupid:, thus for 5 min. my brand new batteries were shorting out causing the whole light to get to least 175 degrees "the battery's metal foil was twisting and melting off:eeksign:!" luckily there is no plastic to melt inside:thumbsup:.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
i think a well stocked photographic shop may have it. just need to remove the metal casing.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Notice it comes in a 10-pack. Now you can realy be careless with your friend's light in future.

Wow that made me laugh out loud:crackup:, I just imagined dropping it over and over again saying, oh it's alright I have 4 more left:crackup::p! I have been having particularly bad luck recently:mecry:, I just came down stairs after bandaging my pinky toe up, "Just stubbed it in to a medal heater and ripped of the nail:green::faint:, while running under warm water I went to switch to cold "keep the swelling down" and hit full hot instead:caution:! Nearly fell on the ground after that:duh2:.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember to get your follow-up order in when you reach 4. Remember the delivery time. :whistle:

Hopefully by the time I get the lens, I'll be having good luck again "or I'll have good luck and then have another section of bad luck by the time dealextreme ships out, and watch the I bet the lens will be a tad to small to:ohgeez:.