Hi. I'm new here.

khawai

Newly Enlightened
Hello! Im new to this forum. Living in Singapore. :). Does anyone living in Singapore know where i can get my hands on Surefire and Pelican flashlights? I own the mag 3D. Doesnt seem very bright. :thumbsdow

Niconical

Enlightened
There are some members from Singapore and I'm sure they will be along soon to answer your question, but I think that in general they get their lights from known USA dealers or the MarketPlace.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi!

there a place around sim lim area. but your best bet for a surefire for a good price is the CPF marketplace. :)

Crenshaw

generic808

Enlightened
I think your best bet would be on B/S/T. There are a few guys who ship internationally, including myself. You have to register again to join the CPF MarketPlace.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you end up looking at more brands, there are several high-end flashlight stores with free shipping worldwide. Like all of 4sevens' stores (4sevens.com, fenix-store.com), dealextreme (recently started carrying some high end lights), and its sister site, kaidomain.

khawai

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! i would visit the sites. Hopefully i can get some really nice surefires. Currently trying to find the the E2D and the 6PLed. :D

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Remember to not just look at Surefires, there are a whole lot of other lights that might suit you needs better.

Some sites have included worldwide shipping, others you have to pay. From what I've read, it might be cheaper to buy from out of the country.

:welcome:

khawai

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone! =D the MTE brand looks good. Do you know how much are the flashlights? They doesnt seem to say. I will be going to my cousin's place in Brunei in a week. will be camping there. =D Hope i will get a smaller brighter flashlight by then. Im looking a led flashlight at around 120++ lumens. with at least 3 hour burn time.

lengendcpf

Enlightened
Thanks everyone! =D the MTE brand looks good. Do you know how much are the flashlights? They doesnt seem to say. I will be going to my cousin's place in Brunei in a week. will be camping there. =D Hope i will get a smaller brighter flashlight by then. Im looking a led flashlight at around 120++ lumens. with at least 3 hour burn time.

Since both shops I listed are in Sg, you can visit them to try out the lights. On the spot, purchase.

Or you can give them a call to check out the prices.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
There are also members in Singapore and depending on them, you might be able to meet up and test out some of their lights.

I haven't been there is quite a while so I know of no shops in the area.

R_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm also frm Singapore.
I know a few shops that sell Surefire and Pelican. But quite ex. Sheares (near Tekka market) sells Surefire and Blackhawk (Gladius) , but quite ex.

http://www.marvid.com.sg/
I think that's the distributor for Pelican.

Buying from overseas can actually might be cheaper.