Jetbeam jet-I pro ver 2.0

aaronhome27

Newly Enlightened
I recieved my new jetbeam jet-I pro IBS ver 2.0. Q5. Got the light thru DX. I got the light to use as a pocket thrower if needed. I currently have several other lights including Fenix l2d and l1d Q5 version. I have a fetish for AA lights:twothumbs.

My question on the new jetbeam is this. What is the UI supposed to be on this one. It seems to only have one instead of two. It has Low >> Strobe >> high mode. Is this the new UI on the ver 2.0 lights? The strobe is annoying in the middle of the modes. One thing is for sure it does blow away my L1D in the brightness category. Another thing is that it came in a cheap little rubber type bag. No paper work, no warranty card. All it came with was the regular o-ring, spare button cover, ect. Not happy with the contents or packaging but the light rocks. Does anyone have info on this light or testing done on this light? Just curoius I cannot find it anywhere in ver. 2.0 q5.

aaronhome27

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to Selfbuilt for this thread

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/196577

I was able to figure out the UI. Love the little light now. I have not seen any others in this version though. Any one else?

Jetbeam Jet-I pro IBS Q5 ver 2.0.

I think I may have to replace my all time favorite L1D in the EDC category and move it to No.2. :rock:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
My Jet II IBS replaced my Fenix P2D; Once you get used to the IBS interface, everything else seems stilted and awkward.

The official distributor of JetBeam in the US is BugOutGear (http://bugoutgearusa.com/), and they offer discounts and specials to CPF members.

aaronhome27

Newly Enlightened
I hope I do not regret making the purchase from DX. I have bought quite a few items thru him and have been satisfied so far. The only reason I got the jetbeam from DX was $20 cheaper and free shipping. This was the first time I have had such a poor packing job and no paperwork for the light.

As for the UI. Man it is great. My light is now set the way - I - want it not everyone else.

Rochefort

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm interested in this light. DX was one place I considered ordering it from, until I read Cheetokhans comment. The announcement is no longer in Jetbeams site. Can anyone tell me what it was?
Sounds suspicious.