If you had to sell all your lights but 1 - which would you keep?

hammerface

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure this has been done before but I just thought it might be interesting to do since there has been a fair amount of new lights come out this past year.

If you had to sell or get rid of all your lights and you could only keep ONE (just 1!!) - which one would you choose and why??

Remember - pics are good too :)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Aeon. It is easily pocketable and has both long runtimes and a kick *** high setting!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo Ti PD-S - It's all you need. IMO, it's almost the perfect light. If I could be so bold as to suggest changes to the light, I'd make it so that emitter swaps were easily done as technology moves forward, and I'd offer one without a clip or screw holes.
2949771056_934b6f6479.jpg

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
- Muyshondt Aeon

- SureFire A2 Aviator

- SureFire M6 Guardian

The very best in their classes, hands down. I'd be extremely well served with only one of the above.

ruger357

Newly Enlightened
That's tough, probably my e2e executive elite because I also have a KX2 head for it also. Second choice would be my EX10 or D10. Like I said tough decision.:thinking:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
McGizmo LunaSol20 ... the most versatile and useful light I own.

MCLS2003.jpg

MCLS2001.jpg

MCLS2005.jpg

MCLS2007.jpg

It is the smaller onein the first pic, the bigger brother is the LunaSol27 and the shortest one in the last pic is the Ti-PD.

bernie

Last edited:

sappyg

Enlightened
That's tough, probably my e2e executive elite because I also have a KX2 head for it also. Second choice would be my EX10 or D10. Like I said tough decision.:thinking:

+1... i might would choose my d10 over the e2e because of AA batts, very small size and variable output... oddly it's the only AA light i have.
if i could choose a light that i don't have i think i would go with an a2

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must say the Ti PD is Number 1
Mike Jordan's Extreme III #2
McGizmo's PD has stood the test of time.
I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of custom lights. most of them had some features that I liked but the McGizmo Ti PD meets all my requirements. Titanium is a fabulous material for a flashlight!
the fact that it still looks new even after being dropped several times. The only thing I would do to it would be emitter swap when technology advances . The host is superb!!

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I had to choose one it would be my PD-S. Even though I am not EDC'ing it as much as I used it is still my favourite light. I just love the looks and the way it works.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was actually thinking of starting this exact thread topic a few days ago :)

It would be really hard to decide between my E1B and my A2...

I guess I'd probably keep the A2 Aviator.

(Although this would maybe change here in a few days when my first SF M6 is due to arrive :party:)

GreySave

Enlightened
Probably my U2 as first choice for user interface, run time, and power levels. I think my PD3 Rebel 100 might be next in line for the same reasons PLUS a super small footprint.

FsTop

Enlightened
You'll pry my cold dead hands off my...

...my Draco, of course. It's always there in my pocket, and all the options I ever use.