EagleTac P10C2 VS Fenix T1 VS DBS v2 (Beamshots):

LG&M

Enlightened
Thanks I Just got the T1. Now I want the P10C2 even more.

swordfish2

Newly Enlightened
"Vector HID. 3200 Lumens"

What the heck is that thing? looks like a chopper spot light. May be better than a chopper light?

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Vector HID. 3200 Lumens"

What the heck is that thing? looks like a chopper spot light. May be better than a chopper light?

It's the Sam's Power On Board HID spotlight that is being sold right now for $27+shipping on Sam's Club auction site. I have one myself and it is nothing short of amazing! When you consider the price it is unbeatable.

Xak

Enlightened
I didn't notice ANY spill in the pictures. What is the difference between the P10C2 and the T10C2? Less spill, more throw?

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
From 4 sevens:
https://www.eagletac-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=103&products_id=611
cpf code--- cpf8 THis is the T10C2- with the slightly larger head. I have this light and it's amazing. Not the throw, but the very bright spill. It just lights up everything! Low level is great for most use, but the high is tremendous!

I did exactly that yesterday! :cool:

At first, I wasn't sure about the two modes, 60 seemed too low and 295 way to high for normal use.

A few people stated, that low is enough for normal use and that the high is exceptionnal due to the large and bright spill. So, I had to get one and can't wait to test it. For caching purposes it may be what I'm looking for : Enough light with extended runtime to walk and a huge amount of light when needed to search for something.

Same thing for the T10C, but merely as an EDC, not for caching.

I'm also curious about the built quality. The TK10 is not far away from my Surefires by the feeling and I expect about the same feeling for the Eagletacs! :grin2:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't notice ANY spill in the pictures. What is the difference between the P10C2 and the T10C2? Less spill, more throw?
Throw is about the same on both (maybe a little bit more on T10C2), however, spill is tremendously larger and more intense on the T10C2. And of course you didn't notice any spill difference in those pics, simply because there is NO EagleTac T10C2 in there.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did exactly that yesterday! :cool:

At first, I wasn't sure about the two modes, 60 seemed too low and 295 way to high for normal use.

A few people stated, that low is enough for normal use and that the high is exceptionnal due to the large and bright spill. So, I had to get one and can't wait to test it. For caching purposes it may be what I'm looking for : Enough light with extended runtime to walk and a huge amount of light when needed to search for something.

Same thing for the T10C, but merely as an EDC, not for caching.

I'm also curious about the built quality. The TK10 is not far away from my Surefires by the feeling and I expect about the same feeling for the Eagletacs! :grin2:
I'm also curious about the built quality. The TK10 is not far away from my Surefires by the feeling and I expect about the same feeling for the Eagletacs!

EagleTac's finish is way better than Fenix. If you think Fenix is close to SureFire, wait until you handle your new toy...

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just waiting to charge batteries and have time to take the TK-11, Jet-III-M, and T10L all out together. I might have some redundant lights here, but at least they all look like good lights. I've had the III-M for a 5 days and the T10L for 1/2 and I have not turned them on... I must be insane... no I just want to be really surprised the first time I hit the switch. No white wall hunting here first.