Fenix question?

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
Not that I'm aware of. 4Sevens does a great job of getting them to you quick though.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Some sports and outdoors shops carry them. You can also buy them rebranded under by Leatherman in places like Costco.

300winmag

Enlightened
Here in Canada a store called "The General Store" has them.
On the back of the boxes there is a sticker of the guy's email addy
so if you want him to bring a certain light (TK11 in my case) to the store he will do what he can to help you out.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had great experiences with buying Fenix online in the UK. If waiting is a problem, I've had very fast and efficient service from flashaholics and thephotonshop.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
A few stores haven them, but I haven't seen any yet.

As long as you buy from a good store, online or not, you should be fine. If there is a friendly CPFer in your area, they might also have Fenix lights.

:welcome:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most (not all ) internet stores have store fronts somewhere. Brightguy.com is 15 minutes from my house and does a lot of walk in sales though most of their sales are internet based. I buy most of my Fenix products from them.

Bill

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Some sports and outdoors shops carry them. You can also buy them rebranded under by Leatherman in places like Costco.

The leatherman is a L1T re-brand, that also includes a multi- tool. Great deal for $49 & B&M, backed by Costco wholesale return policy. Sell the multi-tool on ebay and end up with a $55 light for ~$25, kit also includes extra O-rings, button cover and wrist lanyard.

D-Dog

Enlightened
I too will not hesitate to recommend 4sevens, as I have never received anything less than A+ service :)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Most (not all ) internet stores have store fronts somewhere. Brightguy.com is 15 minutes from my house and does a lot of walk in sales though most of their sales are internet based. I buy most of my Fenix products from them.

Bill

Another shout out for Brightguy. We've set up a couple of CPF gatherings at his place where the attendees were able to compare Fenix to all of the other brands there.

I think I've seen Fenix at Gander Mountain but I'm not positive.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another shout out for Brightguy. We've set up a couple of CPF gatherings at his place where the attendees were able to compare Fenix to all of the other brands there.

I think I've seen Fenix at Gander Mountain but I'm not positive.

Our local Gander Mountain, assuming we are in the same area, ( sounds like it) has a SureFire display case, but I've never seen a Fenix Product?

Bill

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Our local Gander Mountain, assuming we are in the same area, ( sounds like it) has a SureFire display case, but I've never seen a Fenix Product?

Bill

I remember seeing Surefire at Gander Mountain, but I did see a Fenix display in a B&M store locally somewhere. Fenix products are generally harder to find at B&M stores than Surefire though.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I seem to recall there being a camping store in Asheville, NC that carried Fenix lights. Don't think they're around any more. I'd bet 4Sevens has the answer to this question.

Geoff

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here in London, I've seen Fenix torches sold in three shops, A-Z electronics ( 2 shops in West End), and in the 'SPY' franchise in the basement at Selfridges.

Of course all these places charge much more than you can get a Fenix for on the Internet - even more than UK based internet companies. But, at least they are friendly and helpful, and they do have to pay the exorbitant rent in these places. I haven't had the fever to buy one from these places at these prices, knowledge is a powerful dampener of desire!

Maybe if somewhere like Homebase or Dyas can get a license to sell them, the retail cost will go down, but in my experience, most non-flashaholic people don't really care much about what they use. Fair enough, to each their own I suppose.

It is nice to be able to go in and try out the lights you later buy on the net, though :twothumbs.

Be lucky...

Last edited: