New to the forum

Sopchoppy

Newly Enlightened
I stumbled onto CPF and was impressed with the amount of technical knowledge of most of the members. The only "real" light I have is a Surefire L4 which I bought for hunting. It's a neat little light but I wanted something with more punch. After reading reviews and ratings on this site and others, I just ordered an EagleTac P10C2 as it has what I want, simple operation, small (pocket) size, and decent throw at an affordable price. Ordered from the EagleTac store and just received shipping confirmation. Those guys are fast!! I look forward to being a member of the forum as long as it does'nt cost me too much $$$!

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I hope you like it!

Did you use the 8% off coupon "CPF8"?(works at Fenix Store/4sevens/Eagletac store)

:welcome:

Bruce B

Enlightened
I look forward to being a member of the forum as long as it does'nt cost me too much $$$!

:welcome:

Better hide your wallet and cancel your credit cards. This "addiction" will cause your wallet to become a lot lighter, and you to become broke. Hope you enjoy your new found flashohalism and that you find this site to be very beneficial in your quest to learn more about illumination tools.

MaineChuck

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! These guys know their stuff. You can't think of a question they can't answer. Very high tech if it's needed. I'm still a "noob" but what I've learned is incredible. A "hobby" that could save your life or get you and your family through a disaster. Great stuff indeed!:twothumbs