Is Mike at PTS Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightprowler

Newly Enlightened
I have been trying to get a hold of him for a couple weeks but the answering machine picks up the phone. I have left messages but no returned calls or response to my emails. I made an order without his guidance for the questions I had. The order showed shipped on the 11th but as of today it has not arrived. I hope that he is only busy and that there is no trouble. The lack of communication is troubling me. Anybody know whats up?

Patriot

Flashaholic
I just tried to call him but got the answering machine as you stated.

Maybe he's ill or something...not sure. I wouldn't worry too much. He's been around a long time and has a good reputation here.

mhubble

Enlightened
I got an email from them this afternoon stating my order had shipped, so somebody must be ther.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may just have bad timing, or he might just be really busy too. I've dealt with Mike several times, and I've noticed he can be hard to get a hold of sometimes, so just keep trying, and you'll eventually get him on the line. :thumbsup:

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive talked to Mike over the last couple of days. I had a order that did not show up, so I contacted him. He said that he had a harddrive go out and had some problems with some of the orders. He is suppose to be back up and running now. I still did not get a ship notification, but he told me that he would personally ship my package today.

nightprowler

Newly Enlightened
Okay thanks guys, Like I said I got the notice that my order had shipped on the 11th but since I am less than 200 miles away it should have been here by now. Him not answering the phone or emails got me worried. I have ordered lots of stuff from PTS and have had great service. This was out of the ordinary. Glad he is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.