Just received the LSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received this morning my LSHP, serial # 664, with 123 and AA adapters. I never spent so much money for a flashlight, but I am really happy... Is it a symptom to heal from?

Anthony

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you end up being happy every time you use it (I still think, WOW!)
everytime I light mine up in a pinch. The expense shock fades in a short amount of time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enjoy the new light, I love mine!

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
I paid 139.95 for mine, more than some dealers have them for and it was quite painful at first. I couldn't believe I paid that much for a flashlight. After using it and seeing that bright white beam the pain soon turned to delight. I don't have a credit card and had a buddy of mine put it on his and I paid him cash. You can imagine the unbelief in his mind, being a non-flashaholic, he was surprised to say the least I would spend 140 bucks on a light. After receiving the light and seeing the beam I've never looked back. As a matter of fact I now want an LS4 and can't wait for their arrival. I am also considering another LSH-P. I need help!!!! dtsoll

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
dtsoll said:
I paid 139.95 for mine, more than some dealers have them for and it was quite painful at first. I couldn't believe I paid that much for a flashlight. After using it and seeing that bright white beam the pain soon turned to delight. I don't have a credit card and had a buddy of mine put it on his and I paid him cash. You can imagine the unbelief in his mind, being a non-flashaholic, he was surprised to say the least I would spend 140 bucks on a light. After receiving the light and seeing the beam I've never looked back. As a matter of fact I now want an LS4 and can't wait for their arrival. I am also considering another LSH-P. I need help!!!! dtsoll

[/ QUOTE ]

You think that's bad, what kind of nuts were us folks that purchased several at the full $160 price?

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dtsoll, your stash is similar to mine! To not mention PTs and incandescent SFs! Next buy, as soon I find somebody who sell it here in Europe, will be an SF A2.
Don't worry about flashaholism, as long as it is a small fraction of your income... at least, we got LIGHT...

Anthony

dtsoll

Enlightened
Yeah,
I drive a POS honda civic, but I've got nice lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have considered an A2 Anthony but the desire hasn't overwhelmed me yet. With any luck it won't. Right now I'm on an Arc spree, although I can't take anything away from SF, I love all my lights. I should set down and figure what I've spent on em all. Every one of my lights have been bought since I registered at CPF. I'm almost scared to figure it up, I do realize however that I'm not the biggest spender here by far. That my friends, will be my justification for more lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nascar, 160 is a load for sure, but I fully understand, if that helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Later folks!! dtsoll

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
TheProphet said:Is it a symptom to heal from?

NO!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.