Looking for a light!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Hey,

Long time i've been on the forums, a few months ago i decided to just don't look for a while till new lights come out.
And now i'm back.
What am I looking for?

A light that is easy to carry with you but doesn't have to be pocket size.
Like the somewhat higher output lights (700 lumens + - ) Don't get over the $200 limit please. Unless you have something spectacular that is a few bucks more.
Like multimode but not TOO much.
Low, med, high, turbo or somewhat like that would be great, if there are alot of modes it's not bad unless you have to cycle trough them all to get to max.
I've been looking into the legion 2 ($190 I think) and it looks awesome but for the non-limited version delivery takes 2/2.5 months, way too long, I would like it in 2 weeks or so. Also looking at the fenix tk40 (maby to many modes? don't like 8 AA concept) And jetbeam raptor 2 looks cool but it's a pretty much lower output light with no reviews yet. Also eagletac m2c4 or m2cx4? Maby that is a good choice?

Hope someone can suggest something.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Tora

Newly Enlightened
You might give the UltraFire RL-2088 a look into. I receive mine in a week or so and I will post beam shots of it. One other poster on my thread :

UltraFire RL-2088 / Raptor - enroute - Pics

Has one now and he talks of his test against the TK40.

It goes for about $160.00

mpkav

Newly Enlightened
Olight M30. 700 lumens, low, med high,strobe. I bought this light from Battery junction a couple weeks ago for around $130. I run 2 18500 AW batteries!! Great light

strinq

Enlightened
Lol, seems like I'm promoting them a lot but yeah, the Eagletac M2 series seem to be good choices. Comes with a good holster to carry around, has sufficient modes for you. You can choose the type of beam you want, flood (M2c4), throw (m2xc4) and also the colour cuz the u have the option to choose the neutral white or cool white on the m2xc4.

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
The M30 looks really good but one thing bugs me. I find it pretty ugly... it's just my opinion but it's totally not my style, that's the only thing holding me back. It also looks pretty cheap and like i tbreaks easily, I will probably be far off but thats what I think.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another :thumbsup: for the M30. If you have time you might want to wait another month or so and see what 47`s offers us. It`s suppose to be the smallest 18650 powered light with thermal management (not sure what that means).