Help: Broken the lens on my M6

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Guys does anyone know where I can get a replacement lens for my Surefire M6? My daughter knocked my M6 from the night stand...... argggg

Thanks

Illum

Flashaholic
must've been a pretty high shelf...mdocod have thrown his M6 on his driveway with no issues...

I'd give surefire a call, I do not know of any DIY repair kits available for sale

junmae

Newly Enlightened
so, once the lense breaks, you can't do anything about it but buy another m6? I thought they don't cover any broken parts done by owner?

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
so, once the lense breaks, you can't do anything about it but buy another m6? I thought they don't cover any broken parts done by owner?

IIRC, outside of lamps and batteries, if you manage to break it, they will fix/replace it. This is why SF rocks! :rock:

THE SUREFIRE NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE

Lamps will burn out and batteries will be used up.
Everything else is covered by our no-hassle guarantee:
If it breaks, we fix it.

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, outside of lamps and batteries, if you manage to break it, they will fix/replace it. This is why SF rocks! :rock:

Ditto..I called and told them "I dropped my E2L, and the tailcap broke on the inside...I...me...broke it..."...had a new one in 4-days, no questions asked!!!!:twothumbs

Give it a shot...the 5 minute phone call is worth the cost of the lens.

junmae

Newly Enlightened
Ditto..I called and told them "I dropped my E2L, and the tailcap broke on the inside...I...me...broke it..."...had a new one in 4-days, no questions asked!!!!:twothumbs

Give it a shot...the 5 minute phone call is worth the cost of the lens.

It broke from just a drop??? wow i thought surefires were stronger than that...I got my e2d blk and accidentally dropped twice, thank goodness its perfect still. I bought mine off of ebay though, will they still cover me with the warranty? (already registered)

DM51

Flashaholic
Call SF (don't e-mail them) and they should replace the head. Unless you have muscles like the Sgt. to unscrew the £#%&! bezel, I wouldn't advise trying to replace the lens yourself, and it would void the warranty.

R@ndom

Enlightened
What DM51 said. When my 6p bezel's lense broke because I tried to boil it to remove the lense. Ended up cracked. I shot off a few emails to sf and they sent me a whole new bezel! With all the popularity of megamillum's your m6 head can come in handy.