Surefire Z2 and 6P Photos

eyeonthewall

Newly Enlightened
Hey I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I have been a member for quite a few months now although this is my first post. Here are some shots of my Surefire Z2 and 6P. Enjoy!

DSC04214.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04224.jpg

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh how I long to own a Z2 without having to pay for it :)

Make a polite request to the IRS I'm sure they'd love you to get the Z2 you need, our Taxation department helps to support my flashlight addiction :D

As for photos here is my trusty WE LED equipped 6P (I experimented with lighting a little), I think I prefer the lighter second shot :thumbsup:

img0356flf.jpg

img0379.jpg

Last edited:

Zainal Abidin

Newly Enlightened
Nice Lights and Photo's! Not sure if I want a G2Z or a Z2 now...

I think G2Z (incan) has plastic body. No sure if the bezel is aluminium though. Unless you buy G2Z LED then it is aluminium. That's why I also bought Z2 incan and upgraded it to LED using Dereelight P60

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Lights and Photo's! Not sure if I want a G2Z or a Z2 now...

If you don't want to upgrade and want to use the light in real world applications get the G series. It provides a nice grip and won't get hot or cold as easily in extreme weather.

If upgrading is in your future then you need the aluminum body.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would want a tan or OD G2Z for ships and giggles...or just to have it...I alread y have a C2/C3/ and M3, and 18 more surefires...It would really be anovelty...While the G2Z in tan looks bad a$$, I did notice that the circular grip (as opposed to the shaved grips on the C2/C3) tends to eat into your fingers more.