Dorcy 1AAA(3rd Gen I think) lumens?

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I'm sure this info is already posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. I saw a deal today for this light, the model number is 41-4224, which I believe is the third gen, and I was just curious how bright this light is and what the approx runtime is. I'm guessing its about 10 lumens since its a nichia right? Also I've read its pretty easy to mod, is this something I could figure out having never modded anything before? Thanks

d1337

Enlightened
I'm not an expert on these lights but I do have one. They were a reat bang for the buck light a couple of years back. I have seen them recently at Big Lots for about $4.50. I'm not really sure that they are a great value anymore. They still destroy a maglite solitare but I think better values can be found.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I decided to pass on it. I always have trouble passing on these lights that are under 10 bucks, but I have to remember that if I pass on just a few of these I can get the lights I really want and not just more drawer fillers.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Yeah I decided to pass on it. I always have trouble passing on these lights that are under 10 bucks, but I have to remember that if I pass on just a few of these I can get the lights I really want and not just more drawer fillers.

Sounds like a familiar condition. I'm getting better, but will occasionally slip.

Geoff