Surefire 6PD Attacks... Me

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little funny story that happened 15 minutes ago.

Here I am, sitting at my computer desk, watching TV, tired after work.

I decide to stretch my arms above my head.

(The thing is, being a flashaholic, I ALWAYS have a light in my hand at home... always. So I had my 6PD in my hand, basking in the glory of it's M30)

I stretch my arms up, hands holding one another, with the 6PD in between my thumbs and one finger, when I relaxed my hand... and it fell :crackup:

Right on top of my head!!! :ohgeez:

OUCH!

A foot high fall of strike bezel right to the skull!!!

Did it hurt?

Wow... I haven't felt such pain in a long time... (probably when I sliced my thumb in half with my chefs knife a few years ago... and shock kicks in quick with that lol)

So now, I sit here holding my head, while it bleeds, with a nice egg on it, and a big old headache...

:sick2:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Imagine using one of these things as an actual impact weapon :green::sick2::poof:

Oh, and incase you're wondering if the Malkoff still works after falling on a rock... it sure does!

:twothumbs

Last edited:

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
Get yourself a good kubaton training video and you're all set!

Hmmm.... marketing idea there. Kubaton with HID light source. Great combination!

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imagine using one of these things as an actual impact weapon :green::sick2::poof:

With the political "do-gooders" frequenting this otherwise great country, I'd hate to be the individual testing the concealed weapon legislation in regards to crenelated strike bezels :shakehead

Sure would mess up the recipient though :thumbsup:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a simular experience with my E2D. I was duing some Hazmat training and was showing it off to my class. They turned off the lights and were very impressed with the light. The last guy to check it out tossed it to me from across the room. I caught it bezel down and it cut, punctured would be more accurate, my palm. I added a 1st aid and a no horse playing section to the day's training!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm...may I interest you to get this?

3mal.jpg

:devil: :laughing:

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose it could have been worse if you were a bonafied knife nut too and dropped one of them on your noggin and it stuck!!!!!!

gsxrac

Enlightened
HAHA now see if you were in America you could sue for MILLIONS. lol. But yea thats hilarious none the less. Glad your ok though. If you were wearing your :tinfoil: it would have protected you from the spikeys!

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another great CPF story...we should put stories like these in the welcome mat, for the noob's to learn from...glad you ok, DR...I must admit though, I was LMAO when I first read it!

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're not alone...I did the exact same thing a couple of months ago, but my inciDENT was with a 6P w/M60 with a regular non-crenelated (thankfully) head. Oh yeah, it left a lump...

gsxrac

Enlightened
Maybe they should start making a users manual for how to use flashlights? :caution:"Do not raise above shoulder level, could result in painful and/or discomforting drops"

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember that someone had hung a CS tanto on his speaker and dropped his watch, went to pick it up and sliced himself going to retrieve it and once again when he pulled his arm out to check his wound

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got linked here from the robber/mugger thread.

Candidate for Surefire True Stories submission? :crackup:

I'm imagining the spoiler text that surefire would use to link it:

"...sitting at my computer desk, watching TV, tired after work.
I decide to stretch my arms above my head.." Read On >
:crackup: