I'm a flashlight geek.

Interlude

Newly Enlightened
I\'m a flashlight geek.

This is my first post, so please cut me some slack. I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks, and just today bought the E2E and Arc-AAA lights I've heard so much about.

To make a long story short, I've spent much of my time since then walking up and down the stairs of my house with nothing but my E2E in hand. Porta-sun? Yikes. At 25 years of age, I can't remember when I WASN'T into flashlights, but at the same time can't remember when I was this impressed. I think I'll put the 5-D Maglight away for a long time.

Anyhoo, it's always great to find a bunch of folks that share the same interests
smile.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I\'m a flashlight geek.

Welcome, and enjoy!.

Cut you some slack?? Well, alright, but just this once.
Naah, just kidding. Sounds like you made a couple of good choices there - the E2e is a great light, and never ceases to impress me (to say nothing of friends) when I turn it on.

Once again, welcome, but be aware - this place can be bad for your wallet!

Graham

beamer

Newly Enlightened

Welcome!Nice choices you made.Graham is right by the way.I've bought 23 lights and 10 glowrings in 2 months.Do I have it bad or what?

across the pond

Newly Enlightened

>Anyhoo, it's always great to find a bunch of folks that share the same interests

Indeed! Since finding this forum a couple of weeks ago I've spent HOURS and HOURS on the net reading stuff!
grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

You should get something with a medium to long runtime, like CMG Infinity Ultra or Lightwave 2100.

Anyways, welcome to CPF, where fascination develops into into full blown obsession.
grin.gif