• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired S O L D *MINT* FiveMega ~Surefire C compatible "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Switch~

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
S O L D *MINT* FiveMega ~Surefire C compatible "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Switch~

S O L D

I just received this body, but picked up a smaller version of it.
So this needs a new home. This is the 3 cell version.

It is in minty condition. No nicks, dings or scratches that I can see.

Price was 55.00 Shipped
Then was 50.00 Shipped
Final drop to 45.00 Shipped via USPS 1st Class with DC
PayPal Only to: [email protected]

The 1st "I'll take it" AND "PayPal Sent" gets it.

Here's the link to the original thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/216471

Batteries can be purchased here as per FiveMega
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26799

2rco10n.jpg

Last edited:

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: *Minty* FiveMega ~ Surefire C compatible, "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Switch

that thing looks llllllloooooooooooooooong.

it takes 3 c size cells?

so 3.6v with alkalines or 10+v with lithiums?

what works with it?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: *Minty* FiveMega ~ Surefire C compatible, "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Switch

C series Surfire heads will work with it, as described in the header. Description should note the number of C size cells it will hold. You could also use a Malkoff drop in in a Surefire 6P size head, such as an M30 with three C NiMh cells, or one of the Malkoff drop ins that could handle 3 C size LiIons, or other Li Ion chemistry. This assuming the "Minty" body is for 3 cells only.

Bill

LightJunk

Enlightened

Can it take AW IMR26500 cell?

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

The only C cells that fit these is the NiMH C cells and the AW black protected C cells.

Regretefully; the new AW RED IMR C cells don't fit

I had a similar hosts and a Nailbender P60 P7 drop-in and with 3 NiMH C cells it made 600ish out the front in MrGman Sphere.

Great hosts and awesome build quality. Free bump.:D

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

So God forbid we wanted to use up a stock of C alkalines, :sick2:, How long would say a Malkoff M30 run? :naughty:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had a similar hosts and a Nailbender P60 P7 drop-in and with 3 NiMH C cells it made 600ish out the front in MrGman Sphere.
Did you need some sort of spacer to use the NiMH cells? A black label AW cell should be a few mm longer than a standard C cell.

Rommul

Enlightened

Did you need some sort of spacer to use the NiMH cells? A black label AW cell should be a few mm longer than a standard C cell.

I needed a spacer when I ran 3 accupower C cells in mine.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

3 X C NIMH +small spacer + 1 I bin P7 = 1 great light

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a two cell version of this body and I am using
some 25500 protected li-ion cells that are available
from DX.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry guys, I edited my first post to show that it is a 3 C
cell body!

Great knurling, love the way that it grips to the hand!

Still available!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

bigchelis, were AW's IMR C's too fat? Sorry for bold type, I copied and pasted you name.

Bill

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

bigchelis, were AW's IMR C's too fat? Sorry for bold type, I copied and pasted you name.

Bill

Yes, they are too wide to fit in the old FM C cell/ C/P Surefire head body. They do fit in the new version.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still available......Price Drop :thumbsup:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Final Drop *MINT* FiveMega ~Surefire C compatible "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Swi

One final drop :bumpit:

TDKKP

Enlightened
Re: Final Drop *MINT* FiveMega ~Surefire C compatible "C" cell Body, Clickie Tail Swi

I'll take it.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is now SPF :thumbsup:

TDKKP

Enlightened

Paypal sent.

:paypal::twothumbs:thanks: