Want a bright long-lasting flashlight

hmm

Newly Enlightened
So paypal has a deal now where they give you $20 off any purchase from select Asian websites and I decided that I needed a flashlight. Apparently, choosing a flashlight is not as simple as just choosing between led or xenon or regular lightbulbs. So I typed "brightest led light" in google and after some moseying around, I find that the CREE XP-G is apparently what gets women's underwear thrown at. Unfortunately, the XP-G is not available from bestofferbuys or focalprice, but the former does have the next best thing: the XP-E. CREE's website says that the XPE R2 is ~25lm less powerful than the XPG R5(on kaidomain). People here on this forum seem to say that the XPE has a better "throw" due to the 10 degree less viewing angle. Then I see on this site that there is a even brighter led called the CREE MC-E which is about double the price, but has lm in the 400s. So isn't this supposed to be better? Is it that much inefficient? If I have a 3.7V 2600mA LI battery, does the flashlight die that much faster? Now I am all confused.:confused: