Looking for the Weapon Mount on this light????

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
I saw this Raptor-3 and I am looking for the Weapon Mount on it. I can't make out the model of the mount.
Since this light is a 3 - 18650 light, would this mount work on my Wolf-Eyes Boxer 24W?

Thanks for any help.
Dave
raptor3.jpg

sonrider657

Newly Enlightened
From the photo the top rail machined into that mount looks out of spec (way too shallow). Of course it's hard to tell from a photo but I would investigate before I dropped any cash.

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info.
The other CPF link had nothing about the mount.
I don't think I'd be adding anything to the mount, so the top rail doesn't matter.
Still looking for info about where to get the mount.
Thanks,
Dave

ionizedsky

Enlightened
Well I am pretty sure that is a Jetbeam specific mount on there. I mean I am just guessing and all based on the picture the mount says jetbeam.. But a 40mm body would have to be custom as I have never seen anything that big for pictinny mounts for flashlights. With that said the other link does say it will not be out until late may '10 so I am would imagine you might want to put a question in with jetbeam and or that link to follow it as more info becomes available.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
CEJ Gear seems to be a web retailer in Singapore.

You can shoot an email to JETBeam, as suggested by Sky, or shoot CEJ Gear an email.

All of the JETBeam flashlights in mounts were usign the Olight M20 mount - this may be a prototype mount specifically for the new light.

-Trevor