Enlightened
Got excited about the Mini AA Titanium.

:paypal:

753884945_78ned-L.jpg

Quark Mini AA Titanium, $69,
Quark Mini 123 Titanium, $69,

mwaldron

Enlightened
I purchased a Mini AA Titanium (neutral), and a Quark RGB (also neutral). I think I completed the purchase about 30 seconds after 4Sevens put them live which was still 2009 my time, but their server said 01/01/10. We'll have to see which of us gets the lowest number! :grin2:

My first Quarks, my first Ti light, and my first AA led.

I've been looking for a decent AA light for a while to recommend to friends as well as having a few around because they're so easy to feed and recharge. At $39 (AL price) the Mini might be it. I had the RGB and the AL Mini in my cart all day yesterday waiting for the new announcement, had to remove it when I added the Ti version.

2010 may finally be the year of the LED for me thanks to the proliferation of warm tints.

New Years Resolution 2010: I will neither purchase nor recommend any LED light that is not at least neutral, preferably warm.

slate

Newly Enlightened
Oh no...Thought I was set for a while until I saw that Ti Mini 123. I have the regular one and it is fantastic. 4sevens keeps stealing my money :ohgeez:. The Ti Mini 123 is #1 for 2010

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
What the heck I'm doing at work - let alone goofing off here on New Year's Day - is mystery to me. But, I am here and I did see the MiNi Ti 123 and had to have it (at that price). So, like several of you, that is my first '10 light.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased a Mini AA Titanium (neutral

New Years Resolution 2010: I will neither purchase nor recommend any LED light that is not at least neutral, preferably warm.

Where are you seeing a neutral version of the Mini AA Ti? All I can see is the XP-G version and those are far from neutral tint right now.

Edit: I found them.

Last edited:

diggity

Newly Enlightened
Well - My first 2 are the Quark mini Ti versions of the Neutral AA and 123...wife going to kill me as this is like my 10th flashlight purchase in the last week. :oops:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanx for the heads up Ian .:twothumbs
My first purchase AA and 123 TI neutral.
Question why does the fenix PD10 Ti look like clone of the mini? anybody
ps:not a knock on fenix as i was intersted on the PD10 too.

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
just ordered the malkoff md2 type lll anodize in natural from flashlightconnection. (thanks jay) looks like i got the very last one he had.
sweet. the natural anodize are out of production so maybe the value just went up. cha ching!! :thumbsup:

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
I really want a Thrunite Catapult. But I think a Wolf Eyes Champion Tactical would be more a little more practical.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
diggity, your dead meat.:crackup: $$ ten flashlights adds up quick $$
especially if she's footin da bill. :paypal:

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 55 watt HID kit from XtermeHIDs-DOT-com... should be around 7000 Lumens in total:thumbsup:

I get my hids from ddmtuning.com they have great and inexpensive slim 55w kits... I have 2 pairs in my car and when i have high+low on it is easily the brightest car in the street!!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some hour ago I ordered a Fenix PD10.
Yes, it was my new year's promise to not buy another light until next autumn, but this one is so low prised and is an exception...from now it will not be any more light :rolleyes:

Regards, Patric