I.D. this Surefire Weaponlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullettproof

Enlightened
I have this NIB Surefire weapon light. I know that it is older but don't know how old it is or what model it is. There are no markings on the head anywhere.I have the box and the light is 100% condition. Also what might the value of it be. It does have a Surefire LED drop in.

PICS Built like a Tank!!!!!!!

Az_Tibor

Newly Enlightened
M951C

M9 for being a Millenium Universal Weapon light
5 for being a two-cell 6-volt light
1 for having the double-screw mount (2 is for throw lever)
C for having the SW02 clickie switch

Looks pretty early in the design, since the MH90 (the body portion with double thumbscrews) is solid all the way across rather than thinner in the middle like the newer ones.

I would guess it's worth at least $175 considering the SW02 tailswitch and the P60L drop-in.

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
That appears to be the earlier "M2" style head with the ribbing all the way around. You could conceivably sell the light for parts and there will be buyers (especially for the head and SW02)

Size15's

Flashaholic
Yep its a very early version of the M951C.
It'd be interesting to weight it and compare it to the latest incarnation. The only component that would be the same is the SW02 - everything else has been on a diet.

dash13

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an older thread but I found it because I have been searching for the exact flashlight (older M951C) that you were inquiring about when you started the thread. If it is still available i would be greatly interested in buying it from you. Thanks a lot.
D

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF. Your want to buy is posted in a discussion thread. If you want one, then go to CPFMP and sign up, get your five post count, posting in main body of forum, and you will be able to post in a WTB forum. Closing this thread. You now have one post toward your three posts to be vetted as a CPF (not CPFMP) member. Good luck.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.