Cree Q5 LED
3.jpg

50mw green laser
4.jpg

HID beam
6.jpg

IlluminatedOne

Newly Enlightened
I love that green laser (must resist getting myself one :) ).

What are the car headlights, normal Halogen ?.

Illum

Flashaholic
something tells me the lexan window on your car's headlights are very very fogged up...or the lamp is old, or the alternators old.. but either way you need to get them replaced rightaway:eek:oo:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The car headlights only look dim in comparison to the HID (though Car A needs re-aiming); I've done this a bunch of times out on desert roads, using an HID to light up a half mile of road and the entire roadway hillside, then a car comes from behind and I turn off the light - suddenly all that's left is the car's headlights lighting up only the paltry few hundred square feet directly in front of the car, it's a difference of many orders of magnitude. Sometimes after I turned off the light, the car would then turn on their high beams trying to get the initial amount of light back, but to no avail..

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
good pics, all my standard HID's destroy every car I have compared to. And its so funny looking at older car headlights with grime covering the lamp. I Say "how the hell can you see comfortable at night??"

shine

Newly Enlightened
I seriously hope the car lights are underexposed, they look like the lights on my friends 1974 VW Bug,…. must have the dullest head-lights on earth:p!

The color temperature of photos is lower than normal, perhaps shooting without a correct white balance.

I love that green laser (must resist getting myself one :) ).
What are the car headlights, normal Halogen ?.

normal Halogen