Zebralight H51 and H60

druidmars

Enlightened
I know that ZL is about to release to models this coming month. From what I understood H51 will have a hotspot. Or will there be a version of the H51 all flood? Do you believe that there will be a H61 being released sometime soon? H60 has no hotspot right?
It would be my first ZebraLight :)
Cheers

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure it's official that there will be a H51F that will be available at some point in the (not so distant?) future. It's going to be the same exact light as the H51, but it will have a ground lens so that the beam will be all flood.

Regarding the H60, I haven't heard anything either confirming or denying the possibility of new 18650 headlamps.

I would think that the possibility is good considering that they have just released (or will be shortly) a SC60. Although it might be awhile before they introduce a headlamp version of that light.

If they do end up releasing an H61, I would expect an H61F to follow.

Shorty66

Enlightened
Wait, do you think, that the h51f will just be a normal h51 with a lens added?

Will it still have the same reflector?

I would be really keen then to get the glas lens itself as an assecory for the h51... or mod the h51f to be able to remove the lens for some throw...

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
I just assuned that the h51f will look more like the h501, but it's interesting to think of it with a reflector as well... I'm still planning on getting the h51. I need the throw for hiking and skiing.

reednmel

Newly Enlightened
I currently have an H51 on backorder for two weeks now. It seems like ZL should concentrate on fulfilling the backorders before introducing new models, although I would probably want one.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
just put a piece of scotch tape over the lens on the H51
when u need less hotspot. it works well.

Im waiting on the H61 if they make it...