Fenix lights after 3.5 years of service...

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta love those older Fenix models - you've got a couple of real survivors there - thanks for the pics...

James....

Last edited:

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L2D Q5 isn't quite 3.5 years old lol! But is a true classic IMHO and one that I am still very fond of.

Nice pics and great to see that they have not been pampered during their line of duty. I take way too good care of mine.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
My P2D Q5 (also has L2D body somewhere) was the first flashaholic type light I bought. It's had a fair bit of use and still looks almost new! Never had a problem with it.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice lights!

oh, and ps: welcome to cpf! almost 3 years of silence! what made you start posting?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
That post could not have come at a better time for me,tossing around my head 4 different lights,2 of which are the LD 10+ or the PD20,was leaning more towards the Fenix brand and your comments makes my first leaning even stronger and all because my little EO1 is a little belter.

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
I actually got it off a walmart flashlight...something extreme something...a little super glue and its been on since. I never realized it, but I modded it without knowing it!

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
nice lights!

oh, and ps: welcome to cpf! almost 3 years of silence! what made you start posting?

I guess I myself have always absorbed info, but never given. Awhile back I started posting daily on watchuseek.com, and I realized I had neglected my flashlight addiction...plus not to mention flashlights are way less expensive than watches; I remembered I had signed up here on cpf and decided to stop lurking, jump on the wagon and yell out :hitit:. Well lo and behold, in the last week, I have bought a Fenix LD01 R2, LD02 Q5, Quark AA x2 R5, Quark 123 x2 Turbo, and back ordered a Quark Maelstrom. The strobe on the Quark turbo is way more aggressive and disorientating then on the L2D Q5 I've been carrying...three of the four people I showed at work (night time) literally jumped when I held it to a white wall or piece of paper and lit it up...:crackup:

Glad to be back.

3rd eBay/online addiction is a go...:whistle: