Best way to mount a 6p to an air rifle for lamping?

wingnutLP

Enlightened
Is there a way to switch as Surefire 6p remotely from the foregrip of an air rifle? I want to use the rifle for lamping rabbits and don't fancy paying over the odds for a specific lamping light...

Thanks

carrot

Flashaholic
For mounting it, a TwoFish BikeBlock will work.

For remote switching... you'll probably want a tape switch, but good ones don't come cheap.

My understanding is that there are some companies that make "knockoff" products (esp. popular for airsofters) that may offer a compatible tape switch you can use. I can't recommend any in particular but G&P comes to mind as a company that may offer such a device.

wingnutLP

Enlightened
It is a pre charged cylinder with a scope so I will probably use a scope mount to mount the light above the scope.

I meant more the remote switch, sorry if I wasn't clear!

GP seem to make one, if anyone knows of any other makes or has any experience with them that would be great. Obviously there is no recoil to deal with and it will not be life or death if the light doesn't come on so I am not that worried abut quality as long as it works!

petersmith6

Enlightened
whats wrong with good ol Gaffa tape!! i made an X block out of wood and gaffa taped mine to my webley vulcan.