HDS Ra Clicky (170T), what's "in the box"

ThumperACC

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I've been all over the HDS site looking for "what's included" when you buy a clicky. I can't find it.

Can someone please tell me what you get (besides the light, a CR-123 and a pocket clip)?

I'm about to place an order and would like to know up front.

Also, what is the typical time from 'order placed' to 'flashlight shipped'? Assuming one orders a standard configuration.

Thanks,
ThumperACC

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Generally a pocket card to help with programming, and a very comprehensive manual. I'm not too sure about the time from order to mailbox.

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
I believe it comes with a Duracell battery as well. I'll be able to answer your questions better when mine turns up :grin2:. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and I'm like a kid on Christmas !!!! Mine's a custom order and I live in Oz so my wait is understandably much longer.

CLBME

Enlightened
Correct as noted- in addition to what you've posted. When I ordered mine it came within five days IIRC, however, I believe HDS has become a lot busier with new contracts so it may be longer now.

Generally a pocket card to help with programming, and a very comprehensive manual. I'm not too sure about the time from order to mailbox.

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, a Duracell 123.

The User Manual and Reference Card are available as PDF's on the HDS Systems websites.

stoli67

Enlightened
You get a clip that goes over the tail switch assembly and two screws for other clios if you find one that you like. A manual and the fast access card.... and a battery..

Mine took two weeks to build as it was a custom.... also sent to Oz... with a battery in.... usually I ask to have batteries removed in case customs play up...

Andrew

medicsix

Newly Enlightened
If you ordered a stock 170T as opposed to a custom one....go look in the mailbox! Henry is incredibly quick, and, if you need any help, he responds very quickly to emails. I am sure that you will be very happy with your choice and with Henrys legendary service. :thumbsup:

Enjoy, medicsix

tolkaze

Enlightened
usually I ask to have batteries removed in case customs play up...

Probably a good idea, but seriously, Customs doesn't care if there is a battery or not, its only if it gets detected by Australia post, if it is, then they will ship it over land, not by air... so generally takes longer