"D" Serial Maglite for Malkoff Drop-In

g.p.

Enlightened
Howdy!

I need to get a 3D Maglite with a serial number that starts with "D" for my Malkoff drop-in. Does anybody know if these are still available? Were these just the old incandescent bulb versions? I have one that's a few years old, but it's really beat up and I would like a shiny new one for my drop-in.

Thanks!

ateallthepies

Enlightened
I have a similar question as well if you don't mind me posting on your thread?

Do the Malkoff drop-ins fit in the 3D Mag-LED lights? Did a search on here and e-mailed Gene a while back but have yet to get a reply.

The other week when the drop-in's became available again I missed out as I was unsure if they fit?

Steve.

JamisonM

Enlightened
As long as your maglite isn't the newer rebel version, Gene's drop-in should work in it. The rebel maglites have a modified switch compared with the older switch used in both the original luxeon III maglites and incan maglites.

hotlight

Enlightened
Howdy!

I need to get a 3D Maglite with a serial number that starts with "D" for my Malkoff drop-in. Does anybody know if these are still available? Were these just the old incandescent bulb versions? I have one that's a few years old, but it's really beat up and I would like a shiny new one for my drop-in.

Thanks!

they are still available... recently picked a "D Serial # one" at Wal Mart.
yes, they are the "old" incan models(I think the newer of the incan models)

take a flashlight to the store, shine thru the blister packaging, and you can see the serial # by the neck/switch area(if you didn't know that already)