Gall's Exclusive Surefire G2D-S-BK

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I know the KX3 from the G2D-FYL/G3D-FYL has been legoed before with a G2/G2L body. But here is the real All Black G2D-S-BK. Want to let those who dont know Galls is an online public safety equipment company. I had my sights on this for a while but finally pulled the trigger when the last catalog came in the mail. Fedex dropped it off today, luckily the Fedex guy didnt ring the door bell or the wife would have busted some major balls because I bought Another Flashlight!. So instead of having 3-modes 115-60-15 like the G2D-FYL/G3D-FYL and starting from low to high, this light starts off on high mode and then low when pressed/clicked within 2 seconds and if press 3 times rapidly it activates strobe mode. I got a great deal since the SF website which doesnt sell this light has the equivalent G2D-FYL for $125. Galls has free shipping on orders $75 or more plus there is a promo which included two free SF batteries, a SW cheapy knife ($29.99 value) and a Streamlight PT 1AA light ($41.99 value) plus I picked up a 6PX. Cant wait to play legos and put the KX3 on my G2Z, 6P and C2 bodies and runs some AWRCR123s on this baby :naughty:.

100_4230.jpg

100_4237.jpg

100_4232.jpg