could use a little input

Z

z_85burbanator

hey there, im new to the world of modding flashlights and what not but i feel this light i have can be better. its near perfect for my line of work (overhead door installer/Service) its this light, the outback lights- joey model. it has a fairly bright standard non adjustable led front light, a nice, multi led flood light (what i use the most and what my question concerns) and a red strobe around the head of the forward light and between the white led's on the flood light. plus a magnetic base. http://www.outbackflashlights.com/documents/joey.html

my question is if anyone here has any experiance modding them or in general. they are fairly new according to the guy i got mine off of ($20) but they are small, light weight and the magnetic base makes it perfect for working on doors or any other dark area. im wondering how hard it would be to modify the flood light portion. its bright but the light on my blackberry seems brighter. if one wants, i might be able to send my beat up one out to look at and try out but there are risks i suppose. i would like to do it myself but im not as keen on this stuff as i though i was haha.

any input/advise/guidance would be greatly appreciated

thanks

mike