Pre-order Zebralight H51Fc & H51c posted

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice.... I'm tempted on the H51c.... I'll have to do a little more comparison between the frosted lens and not. My last test consisted of me trying to read my Kindle in bed. To be honest I was not impressed with the frosted lens. Well I guess I thought it didn't add much for this application, and I think I could not get just the right intensity and the Kindle screen still needed to be angled a little too much to avoid reflection. It sounds like a good idea, and when I just click it on and look around it is nice. I need to try it in more situations I think.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use removable transparent tape on my H51
2 layers pretty much gets rid of the hotspot
and then I can take it off when Im on the trail
nice to have the option of a little more throw
food 4 thought ;)

Harry999

Enlightened
My SC51c seems to have a gentler hotspot compared to my SC51. I am hoping that the H51Fc will be useful to read my kindle.

fixitman

Newly Enlightened
My SC51c seems to have a gentler hotspot compared to my SC51. I am hoping that the H51Fc will be useful to read my kindle.

I dunno about you, but in my experience, a cool light seems to work better with my kindle. Its strange, because I normally hate cool tints. But I seem to have less glare problems with cool and my kindle. Also seem to have better contrast with the cool. Weird.

Harry999

Enlightened
I put my SC51c in one of those nitecore head bands. On the L1 setting (about 3 lumen) reading my kindle works very well. With the H51Fc I am anticipating it should be even better.

Of course that is just me I should point out. Caveat emptor and all that...

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

margret green

Banned
The more you think, the more you will get.
Maybe we can combine the flashlight and slingshot and it is very convenient to shot by slingshot.