Making Selfbuilt's Animated Gifs full Screen

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Selfbuilt's animated beamshots are already great, but by clicking "F11", then holding down "Ctrl" while turning your mouse wheel you can enlarge those shots to nearly fullscreen size. Not only does this make beam comparisons easier, it also adds a surprising sense of "being there" to the experience.

Brightnorm

TK35-BC40-M3C4XML.gif

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good idea norm although on my screen, when I enlarge it, the pic moves over to the right so I solved it by right clicking, choosing view image and then doing the CTRL scroll in but good thinking. Never thought of that.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice gif. You can also hold Ctrl and press the + button for zooming.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's really handy. A few more like that and I'll have an excuse to buy one! :)

Brightnorm

Norm, get you a little netbook with touch screen instead. Much more practical AND cheaper. I had a very cool one but sold it 'cause my fat fingers couldn't deal with the keyboard too well.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Norm, get you a little netbook with touch screen instead. Much more practical AND cheaper. I had a very cool one but sold it 'cause my fat fingers couldn't deal with the keyboard too well.
Not going to get into a discussion about this but, these are two completely different devices. It should never be, should I get a netbook, or an Ipad2? The Ipad was never intended to be a replacement for a Windows laptop or Mac machine for that matter. They're are more things different about them than are the same. One's an apple and the others an orange. :grin2:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
these are two completely different devices.

+1, I still use my netbook roughly one a week to do complex detail-y stuff. The iPad has to be synched to a computer for backups and updates anyway.

The outward-pinch works anywhere, btw - I can outward-pinch the forum and zoom in until individual words fill the screen. It even re-anti-aliases the font so the giant text looks nice and crisp..