New Sunwayman R01A ( fenix E01 alike )

njet212

Enlightened
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Anyone have it yet? saw few days ago on ebay, but i miss the chance :shakehead

Tried to get it today but it's out of stock. it is looks like very similar with Fenix E01

Spec:

Nichia LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
· One mode of 10Lumens output
· 21hrs working time (11hrs sun mode and 10hrs moon mode)
· Constant current circuit, constant output
· Reverse battery protection design
· Uses 1x 1.5v AAA (NiMH, Alkaline, Lithium) batteries
· Working voltage: 0.9v - 4.2v
· High quality reflector with soft beam pattern
· Dimensions: 70mm x 14mm
· Weight: 13g(battery excluded)
· Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
· Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
· Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spec:

Nichia LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
· One mode of 10Lumens output
· 21hrs working time (11hrs sun mode and 10hrs moon mode)
· Constant current circuit, constant output
· Reverse battery protection design
· Uses 1x 1.5v AAA (NiMH, Alkaline, Lithium) batteries
· Working voltage: 0.9v - 4.2v
· High quality reflector with soft beam pattern
· Dimensions: 70mm x 14mm
· Weight: 13g(battery excluded)
· Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
· Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
· Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard

NIce!

But how does it work? Please tell me its head is tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands tighten-for-off & it tailstands, would be my two key features that no manufacturer has ever done for an led.

alfchan

Newly Enlightened
They even have a holster for a AAA light. Hope there is a place for key attachment though. Looked like a good replacement for my aging Arc AAA.

njet212

Enlightened
@leon:

Actually i would like to know as well if it could tail stand, thats why i make this post.

Hope someone who owns this light will respond :D

I took picture of this light from sunway v20c+ R01A listing, looking at the flashlight inside the holster, it's seems that is not R01A ( zoomed the picture it has stainless bezel and finned )

scout24

Flashaholic
I like the anti- roll bezel... If I can pick one up, I'll abuse test it a'la the EO1 test I did... :) Looks like a tailstander, maybe two holes for keyring on either side of a slot?

flame2000

Enlightened
I thgt this was a free gift when you purchased the V20C? Do they sell it separately now? :)

Oops sorry.....no more surprise for V20C buyers! :sssh:

Last edited:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
So who is providing this gift when you buy the V20C? I mean which dealer is providing the gift?

bansuri

Enlightened
Leon,
The Liteflux LF2 and LF2X tighten for off and tailstand.
Sadly they're not modern lights. There's just no love for the logical TFO switching method.
Just thought of 2 more but I'm on mobile, will PM you later when I can find the models.

scout24

Flashaholic
I jujst called Batteryjunction, the gentleman I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned R01A, same with the free gift aspect. I then looked up Sunwayman, and called their official US distributor, which wound up being Shore Power, AKA Batteryjunction. Somewhere, there has to be more info on this light. I WANT ONE!!! :)

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
Man.... I'd so glad I kept all those CMG Infinity Ultra's and Ultra G's !:laughing:
Just like fashion the past keeps coming back. Who would have thought a 10 lumen 5mm light would be a desired item?
I just handled my Arc AA safe queen last night. Now THERE is something I would like more of!:broke:

flame2000

Enlightened
Those are some really nice pics! At present, seems only available at Battery Junction and some eBay sellers.
I want one too!

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
....... tighten-for-off & it tailstands, would be my two key features that no manufacturer has ever done for an led.

I'm guessing you've never seen the original (Mk I) version of the DQG tiny (very small AAA) light then (tighten for off, tailstands and with a magnet in the tail so it will "tailstand" on a vertical surface or even hang upside down if you have the right surface) ? Unfortunately the currently available version (Mk II) is tighten for on :(

njet212

Enlightened
So who is providing this gift when you buy the V20C? I mean which dealer is providing the gift?

It's more likely bundling v20c (not gift). I found it at hkequipment on their ebay store.

@poison:

Now you really poisoning my mind, after i saw your beautiful pic, i want this light badly :shakehead: