Craftsman Mini- Light problem.

Severe

Newly Enlightened
I have a craftsman mini falshlight. I believe it is a xenon bulb. the bulb keeps burning out every couple of days.[seriously] I don't know why, has anyone run into this problem. It uses 2 AA's and I have brought it back to sears and recieved a new one but still the problem persists. Are they maybe using a bulb in there that is than overdriven? The other question is might there be an led mod that works with this light. The workmanship is very good. Severe

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I read that you can mod the New Beam to fit. I found this doing a search on the New Beam.
Good Luck!

radellaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where do you get the replacement bulbs for those? My Sears said I'd have to order them from the sears website.

Sonic

Newly Enlightened
I mod'd this light about a year ago. I managed to fit a MM adjustable, LD LS and NX-05 optics. The optics had to be trimmed down to fit in the press-fit lens. I also had to remove and trim down the white plastic switch assembly to make room for the circuit.

This mod wasn't exactly easy, but it wasn't really hard either. It just took time to do all the hand filing and sanding. Most CPF'ers with a little mod experience could pull it off, IMO.

Sonic