klarus lights

basballny2

Newly Enlightened
hey guys just ordered a klarus xt10 and nt20 and was wondering in general how the klarus lights are. durability/accuracy on the lumen rating etc.

Samy

Enlightened
I have an ST20 that i carry and use daily for work & personal use. I've had it for about 3 months. It's an excellent light. I needed to add some lube to the threads on the head as they were grinding and not completely smooth to turn. The dual button setup and UI are excellent, the build quality superb and the light output and quality is stunning.

KlarusST20.jpg

cheers

jbdan

Newly Enlightened
I have an XT10. I live 3 miles from Going Gear's store so I've played with them all. Klarus makes excellent lights the finish on them is superb. Their lumens ratings claim ansi spec. You got some nice toys coming enjoy them and post pics and impressions :)

Deal4

Enlightened
I'll just chime in and say that I have a Klarus ST20 2 AA and I really like it.
It is very bright and has great run time! The fit and finish are great. I can't fault the light!
I wish they hadn't changed the design though. I don't care for the looks of the newer models.

basballny2

Newly Enlightened
definatly not disappointed, for such a small light (nt20) it lights a room up well and has decent throw on it for its size, gave the xt10 to my friend but that was a beast itself

Deal4

Enlightened
definatly not disappointed, for such a small light (nt20) it lights a room up well and has decent throw on it for its size, gave the xt10 to my friend but that was a beast itself

Glad you like your light! That's always nice not to be disappointed with a new light! Enjoy!

tjhabak

Enlightened
I have a ST20 and a NT20. I love thwm both. They have great beams with pretty decent throw and tons of useful spill. The tints are awesome, and there are no distracting dark rings or spots. The one thing that drives me crazy though, is that when all the threads are screwed down tight, the body sections don't line up. I know this is a ridiculous quibble with two otherwise excellent lights, but I wish everything did line up when tightened down. Having said that, I'm still glad I have them and I find them being two of my most often used lights.