What is the best led flashlight under $20

Juan334

Newly Enlightened
I am using an inova x1 right now I like how compact it is and how it uses a AA battery

So I don't care about what brand it is and atleast a little better than the inova x1 and I also use eBay alot so if you find something on eBay I can go for cheap

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get an Ultrafire Stainless C3 - like $14... Bright enough... Looks cool... and is durable and fairly well made - as well as easily upgradeable...
AA batteries!

Shao

saypat

Enlightened
Costco is selling a 3 pack of led flashlights. 150 lumens! H,L, Strobe modes. (3) AAA batteries included. Tactical style with dangerous bezel. A guy over at BLF did a video review. He went gaga over these lights! He said you could expect to pay around $80 for one of these. Not sure about that but 's one heck of a deal. Sorry I don't have a link....

Ronin

Newly Enlightened
How about a Solarforce L2r AA 320 3 mode R5 XP-G led comes in about $21.99 very bright and AA batteries.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're using the latest Inova X1 (2 levels: 55L and 6L), then you're already using a pretty decent <$20 light. Unless you're looking for a different power source (say, AAA or 2xAA), you're not going to find a 1xAA light for <$20 that is significantly better than the X1.

If you are looking for something different, the ITP (now Olight) AAA models are hard to beat for the $$$. Don't really know what's available in 2xAA format.

--flatline

Juan334

Newly Enlightened
I have the x1 with one setting I do like the c3 whatever it was is that one stronger than the x1

squaat

Newly Enlightened
the Akoray k-106 is a pretty good deal. I had the older 3 mode programmable version, though it doesn't look like you can get that anymore at kaidomain or dealextreme. Dealextreme has the 6 and 5 modes for just over $10. Great little AA flashlight :)

JacobJones

Enlightened
how about a Romisen RC-G2 R5. $19.75. They claim up to 150 lumens but comparing it to my Fenix LD20 it's probably around 90. However the fenix is using NiMH and the romisen is just using alkaline. With NiMH the romisen might be a bit brighter, I'll have to try when I get some more eneloops

kramer5150

Flashaholic
One of the shiningbeam Romisen lights... RC-N3 or G2. Right around ~$20-25. there might be a CPF coupon code too. You'll have to look at the marketplace for that though.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the x1 with one setting I do like the c3 whatever it was is that one stronger than the x1

Consider the newest version Inova X1. I has 2 brightness levels and the high (55 lumen) setting is considerably brighter than the older version X1. It looks the same physically as most of the earlier versions.