Tritium Bezels & other stuff I made in the past

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a regular basis I get PM's and emails asking if I will do a run again of stuff I made in the past, most requested item are the stainless steel crenelated bezels with tritium slots, so here is the reason of this post:

Do you want me to make a second run of these bezels, this time to accept Bart sized tritiums? if yes, how many do you want?
To be priced nicely (around $30) I need to get more than 100 units made, preferably 200.

Original 2006 thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...zel-with-TRITIUM-holes-(FINISHED-UNITS-PHOTOS)

Pablo
PS: will count until next Monday

houtex

Enlightened
Here's a thought. How about your famous bezel in Surefire C Series size with the trit slots ?!?! I'd been in for at least 7.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Here's a thought. How about your famous bezel in Surefire C Series size with the trit slots ?!?! I'd been in for at least 7.

+100 for a great idea! I'd be in for 2 SF C series and 1 or 2 newer HDS bezels. I have a PEU trit bezel on my NovaTac but my HDS Clicky has nothing and gets lost in the dark. Please show the newer HDS models the same attention, and resize the trit openings for Bart's trits. Thanks!

mattp

Enlightened
I'd take 2 as well (of the version to fit McGizmo PD-S). I hope we get the numbers up to the required level, thanks!

nbjly

Enlightened
Will these fit a GanP 1 inch(25.45) OD head? If so 1 please, and a couple C size if that happens.

:thanks:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pablo, I think a lot of people would also like a run of the newer style bezel for the Clicky, Twisty and Rotary (assuming they all share the same thread and size). If you do this, count me in for one or two...

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pablo, I think a lot of people would also like a run of the newer style bezel for the Clicky, Twisty and Rotary (assuming they all share the same thread and size). If you do this, count me in for one or two...

I only have my old and trusty HDS, don't really know if these new models are the same thread pitch or not, maybe someone with a bezel from the original batch can test fit and post some photos. Or even better, post photos of all the flashlights that accept the original batch bezel.

Also, its not possible to do different sizes without doing the same amount of units for the new sizes, so for the moment I will focus on a second batch of the bezel you all know.

As posted above, these will accept Bart sized tritiums.

Pablo

supersuby

Enlightened
I would be in for a few of these (3-5) but need to know what they will fit on:) If any one can fill me in on what they will fit on that would be great and i apologize for my newbie lack of knowledge :)

DREW297

Newly Enlightened
Pablo, I was not into the hobby when you were making items for cpf, I have wanted a pineapple e series since day 1!!
Anyway if these are for surefire c heads i'd take 2.

warx23

Enlightened
Holy smokes . Please put me down for 2 . Please make the slots a little longer.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:hitit:

It looks like we need MORE interest to get close to the 100 mentioned in the OP. . .

Anyone else want one of the babies? Anyone want to replace their original PEU to get brighter and slightly larger fresh trits??? Anyone need two or three or . . .