Need more lumens

duro

Enlightened
Ok, so I've been edc'ing a fenix pd31 for a little bit now and have decided I need more light in the same kind of package as the fenix pd31. I have been spoiled with my jet 3m xml --which I use primarily for out in the field. I still need a light in the form factor of the fenix pd31, but it no longer seems bright enough. Being able to use an 18650 is a must. I've been looking at the lumapower trust 2, but don't really feel that it would give me much more light then what I have, so it's hard to justify the cost. Would I be better off going with a solarforce host and a drop in?

Any suggestions?

TorchME

Newly Enlightened
Hey Sorry to hijack your thread but i'm in a similar boat. I have a L2m with a solarforce LC-XPG 0.8-4.2V running off of 1xRCR123. What drop in can I buy that will give me a bigger lumen burst but still run off the same battery setup?

Thanks and sorry again

duro

Enlightened
Yes. Where can we get these drop ins... the scorpion seems to be about the same size of my jet 3m...and zebralight, well they're ugly. But thanks for your input. What is the difference between the l2, and l2p? Seems like that's going to be the way to go...