Changing the level sequence

lightseeker2009

Enlightened
Just want to know if this is possible in the following two scenarious.
1. In a P60 Drop-in. They are always High - medium - low. I would prefer Low -medium - high.
2. I've got a osram crosser LED spotlight. Its got only 2 settings, low and high.
When switched on its always at high. If you want low you need to press the button twice. Is there a way to change the sequence so it can come on at its low setting?

Its nitty picking but it would be nice if possible.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. In a P60 Drop-in. They are always High - medium - low. I would prefer Low -medium - high.
2. I've got a osram crosser LED spotlight. Its got only 2 settings, low and high.
When switched on its always at high. If you want low you need to press the button twice. Is there a way to change the sequence so it can come on at its low setting?

I don't think it's nitty picking if you see some of the stuff people ***** about (including me). I don't know much about P60 drop ins but post a thread like P60 L-M-H or look in customs and I hope you find something.
EDIT: I did a quick search and found nothing but it's late in the night. I don't know about this stuff but Nailbender seams to come up in these threads IIRC.

Last edited:

ganymede

Enlightened
How's your programming skill? Here you go:

1) http://flashlight-wiki.com/AVR_Drivers

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Some* drivers have SMD resistors on a driver board to set high and low levels. If you swap the position of those resistors (desolder and resolder in each other's position) you may be able to reverse the modes. Some modders can do this. Other lights have the modes programmed in a tiny chip - if so, then see post #5 above.