I wish fenix would create a brighter TK11

Hacken

Enlightened
I wish Fenix would create a TK11 series with like 500 lumens or something... i like the light but not bright enough at times..

OfficerSheepDog

Newly Enlightened
umm im going to use the line "I KNOW RIGHT?"

Ive been pondering this for awhile constantly checking up on fenix's new releases.

The Tk11 is just so perfect feeling in my hand, and even though I have lights near double the brightness at just a hint larger, the TK11 still impresses me. It just looks ****ing awesome haha!.

Wouldn't you agree?

Hacken

Enlightened

Ive been pondering this for awhile constantly checking up on fenix's new releases.

The Tk11 is just so perfect feeling in my hand, and even though I have lights near double the brightness at just a hint larger, the TK11 still impresses me. It just looks ****ing awesome haha!.

Wouldn't you agree?

i have to agree. there's a reason why i have all the TK11 series. the quality is excellent and the thing i like the most is that it fits right into my pockets. man! if this thing was built with 400-500 lumens it would be a dream for me. i use the R5 over all my other lights even over the brighter eagletac...

xdes

Newly Enlightened
Tk15 / tk21 is "ugly" and looks nothing built like a tank. But tha'ts juts my opinion. Tk12 is also a good "tank" looking light. (I have this one) It's a little more compact than the slighlty longer tk15/21. And i also don't like its head design and 2 buttons operation.

Too bad it can't be disassemled. I would change the driver and have more power.

By the way, i wouldn't expect any new tk11 with more power (or with new emitter), as the tk15/21 is already here.

Hacken

Enlightened
Tk15 / tk21 is "ugly" and looks nothing built like a tank. But tha'ts juts my opinion. Tk12 is also a good "tank" looking light. (I have this one) It's a little more compact than the slighlty longer tk15/21. And i also don't like its head design and 2 buttons operation.

Too bad it can't be disassemled. I would change the driver and have more power.

By the way, i wouldn't expect any new tk11 with more power (or with new emitter), as the tk15/21 is already here.

you are right..the 15 and 21 are freakin ugly designs.. i mean a side switch button?.. reminds me of the good old day mag lights..

flame2000

Enlightened
Yeah, I do find the TK21 kinda ugly looking. While I like their efficiency and quality, I do hope Fenix put in more efforts in the design.

SHADE02

Newly Enlightened

Wouldn't you agree?

the tk11 is my stronger light ever...
I had give it a few brutal tests and always pass it, with high expectations

ps; SFMBE

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
I am fond of mine as well. TK 11 R5 good brightness and long runtimes. I would like mine to be a bit brighter but still have a good runtime. The TK15/21 is just a little too big for pocket carry although i have carried something that large (EDC) for a while.

AusKipper

Enlightened
Just personally I would rather a 500lm TK10, I prefer the looks of that over the TK11. Take off the silly cigar ring holder thing and put on the gold ring.

2 modes still, twist head operation, 500lm high and a 60lm low :) :)

pinetree89

Enlightened
Whats even worse, They have discontinued this model TK11 is gone :sick2:

Wow what a shame. According to Fenix Outfitters the TK12 has been discontinued as well.

I have a 12 and really love it, especially for the fact that it takes an 18650. I think the newer 11s do too. I'm not a big fan of the side mode switch either.

Let's hope Fenix just updates the emitters and gives us the TK13 and TK14!

OfficerSheepDog

Newly Enlightened
And now ZL has discontinued the SC60 (Only 18650 model currently in their line up)

This really isn't headed in the direction I was hoping for.

savumaki

Enlightened
What about the TK21?

I have the 11,15, and 21--since I'm not much for sitting there and admiring my lights, I prefer to judge on performance and the 21 wins hands down.
The 11 is ok and so is the 15 but where the 21 shines (no pun intended) is when its on, you have this convenient side switch that controls the levels with ease w/o any fiddling around.
My two cents.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK10 and TK11 are one of my all-time favorite designs. The TK12 is close, but I prefer the 3-crenelation bezel to the "teeth" that the Tk12 has.

I'll be bummed if they really do discontinue the design. The new side-switch/dual button design direction is a no-go for me personally.

I may get a TK11-R5 just to have the last of my favorite Fenix designs, since it looks like they're moving in a different direction and I can't see myself buying any of the new stuff in the foreseeable future, and my current stash is gonna have to last me awhile!

Numb

Newly Enlightened
I love the tk11 just because the stupid simple UI and its ruggedness, it always works.

/N

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just commented on this in another thread! I love my TK15, but the TK11 is shorter and feels a lot better in the hand. It is also simpler to use (not like I'm challenged or anything, but...) and I love the fact that the low on my TK11 lasts for 10 hours, even though it doesn't seem much lower than the high.

I'd like to see a next-generation TK11 with more than 500 lumens (at least 700 to be more precise) with a low mode that lasts for 10 hours just like the original.