Fenix TK60 just arrived....

fox1x

Newly Enlightened
Got home and I had a nice box waiting at the door from brightguy.com. I ordered the light from them on Sunday. I just took a quick couple of pics. The light next to it is my Pelican 8060 (which I found after it had been taken).

WP_000577.jpg

WP_000576.jpg

WP_000575.jpg

WP_000574.jpg

Yes, yes, I'll try and get some beamshots for you. May have to wait 24 hours though. I'd like to first mention that this light has some definate "heft" to it. Especially with the extender and four batteries in it. If you had to; it would make for a nice baton. And I'm sure the end of it would leave a nice mark, or two... or three... The light steps up gradually from low, to med/high. But the jump to turbo is considerably higher then the other settings. On turbo this thing is a weapon of its own. The strobe function about gave me a seizure. I have a terralux modded MagCharger and this has a much more focused beam. That light is rated at 700 lumens. This is much brighter. I'll try and post somer more pics in a bit.

fox1x

Newly Enlightened
Okay, I went outide real quick and took a quick 640x480 video with my phone of the strobe. I would like to remind everyone that my phone just does not have the frame rate to really show what this light can do. My hi-def camcorder is charging now; I'll use that to record it tomorrow night. Also, my other camera is charging. so I took some quick pics with my cell phone. It really does not do this justice though. Wait until tomorrow night until I can get some quality shots. (Following shots: low, medium, high, turbo)

WP_000578.jpg

WP_000579.jpg

WP_000580.jpg

WP_000581.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P-8BNXhcCK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

jbdan

Newly Enlightened
Welcome here, grats on the Fenix they make awesome lights, and thanks for sharing the blinding last shot!