Sunlite Turbo-5200 utility light: Looking for opinions.

Pacificwing

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

I work as a service technician for various types of controls systems. As such, I'm commonly having to work in dark places, often without ready access to AC power. I have a small home-depot battery operated trouble light, but it's not very bright and the batteries have become an issue. Primaries are expensive, and NiMh AA's have to be regularly recharged even if not used due to the high drain, which is annoying.

I'm looking for a higher quality work light that will last a long time, hold a charge through extended periods of non-use (couple weeks at most), and is rechargeable, and fairly bright. I use Li-Ions for my EDC pocket flashlight, and I wanted the same type of system for my utility light. Through exhaustive google searching, I came up with this, but am unable to find many reviews on this model or its lesser powered variation.

The light I'm considering is:
Sunlite - Led Utility Light Turbo-5200 SNLUT8W52
http://powerledlighting.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=14

Anyone have any experience with this light? Any opinions, thoughts, or alternatives?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only know of one person who i think still has this one, The member is Ryanrpm. Back before powerledlightings forums crashed there was a review on there about this light or the other model cant remember which though. I would send him a PM.

alex