Alternative case options for Surefire L1 and E1L?

mcdj

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a couple of simple slim cases for a Surefire L1 and E1L. I don't intend to wear a belt holster, and I don't like metal clips. A flat back loop is ok, but it adds thickness. A top loop is better, but no loop would be ideal. I don't need a 10 inch thick slice of nylon/velcro lasagna. I'm just looking for something to protect the lights from getting scratched up in a drawer or in my bag. I would even consider a zippered pouch of some kind, as long as the fit isn't too loose or too tight.

I'm one of those people who will buy something else just to get the accessory it comes with, if the accessory is great and not sold separately. It doesn't have to be a dedicated light case. A knife case might work. A tobacco pouch? Leather would be sweet, or nicer nylon. Not looking for super thick heavy duty tactical nylon. I had a great slim nylon sheath that came with my old 2001 Inova X5...something like that would be great.

Hoping to hear "the XYZ model 123 case is exactly what you're describing!". I've spent hours googling to no avail. Thanks!

mcdj

Newly Enlightened
thanks. I'm looking for something a bit less baggy, and a bit thicker than cloth.